Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Challenge 5


Boy, I am behind!! HOWEVER, I did a much better job at duplicating the Challenge. Heather was nice enough to tell me how to print my pictures in order to do the 12 or 6 per page. Never thought to print them wallet size!! AND, I figured out how to do that today!! Better yet, Aaron surprised me by restoring 7 years worth of pictures from the DELL PC. I haven't checked the external hard drive yet, BUT I am confident it worked this time. I'll get 6,7,8 done soon enough!


I am still a double layout girl, so the 2nd page follows my typical GET IT DONE QUICKLY motto!

5 comments:

Life With Kids said...

I showed this to Sam. He refuses to acknowledge that he is crying in all of the pictures!

Kim said...

Like your layout and the colors. What did you use to make those cute cut outs with the little circles? Is
that a punch?

~Amy said...

Great layout! The pics are adorable! Wait unitl you show this to him when he's older !! LOL!

Life With Kids said...

thanks! i used a martha stewart border punch. love punches!! i bought the paper at LLL today. i bought the brown sheet already scalloped.

Heather Leigh said...

Sam is so stinking cute! I just want to eat him up!

I like your October stamp.

About Me

My photo
Addison Twp, MI, United States
I would like to take 1 day every week or two and only do things that I enjoy! It seems like I have stopped doing that for too long!