Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Challenge 7


I am a little behind, but doing the challenges as I can. I just noticed that I made a few spelling mistakes. My handwriting is not very good either. I will go back and REDO the journaling circles in a few days. I added some popsicle facts to the page. I'm also going to try to draw/cut out some popsicles for the 2nd page. Again, I am a two page layout girl!! I have a 3rd set of pictures where Sam is enjoying cheese puffs. I'll probably do that page too!!


I bought FUN FLOCK from LLL yesterday. It is a fiberous material that gives a 3D look. Kind of like puffy paint???!!! I'm going to practice using it too. The owner of LLL said it's LOTS of fun.


I have decided to just post my layout with the mistakes and omitted embellishments, incase it takes a few more weeks to complete!!

8 comments:

~Amy said...

Tooo cute! I goota have that punch !!

Mindy said...

Cute page and a cute kid!

Life With Kids said...

Thanks! You can see who sits around the most! It's hard to get the other 2 to cooperate!! I think I need to retire the punch for a bit. I use it way too much!!!

Heather Leigh said...

YAY! You printed Wallets!

Life With Kids said...

I did print wallets!! It was fun! I found a layout in Creating Keepsakes March issue that I want to 'scraplift', so I'm working on that right now. I printed my own pics again!! It's pretty convenient!

kid_curry said...

That punch is very interesting. Who's it by . . . where can Amy and get some? Love the budda belly!

Life With Kids said...

The punch is Martha Stewart, Michaels with a 40% off coupon!! I am over using it!! I have another one that I love too, but it's not used on any of these pages. It's a little more feminine. It also makes a scalloped edge. Sam is up and whining...YIKES.

xxxxx said...

Great job, Traci! Love the way you layered the punched edges... very pretty! Adorable pictures, too!

About Me

My photo
Addison Twp, MI, United States
I would like to take 1 day every week or two and only do things that I enjoy! It seems like I have stopped doing that for too long!