Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Last Year Layouts

These layouts have been sitting in my plastic 12x12 storage box since LAST May, when I unofficially gave up scrapping! I didn't do ONE page until the ScRaPsIsTaS started up! Anyway, I have a few FAVORITE tools that I use often!! One - the flexible ruler, which you will see often in my work! Two - my Martha Stewart flowery border punch, mostly used on my sister's Bridal Shower Thank You notes from last April. THREE - my Sizzix flower die cut, which was the inspiration to make my sister's Bridal Shower Invites (which I am VERY proud of still!). A few years ago, my husband bought me the Xyron sticker maker. I think it sat in the box untouched for over a year until I started the layout with the flowers. I was obsessed with running each one thru the sticker maker!! I can't say it's a FAVORITE tool to use, but it was FUN at the moment!! One day, I will BUY the refill pages I need to get the pages INTO Catie's book!!!

1 comment:

Heather Leigh said...

I have tons of pages that aren't in books...I'll get to it eventually.

About Me

My photo
Addison Twp, MI, United States
I would like to take 1 day every week or two and only do things that I enjoy! It seems like I have stopped doing that for too long!