Monday, February 9, 2009

Scrapping

I've been TRYING to scrap with the ScRaPsIsTaS, but like most things, I get distracted. When I scrap, I want to have TOTAL Traci time. That never happens here!! I went to Maggie's on Friday night with my friend Sarah, who I have not seen in almost 2 years!! She brought 2 teachers from Holly Elem and a sister-in-law of one of them. Unfortunately, my husband didn't get home from work until 6:36pm - using up almost 1 1/2 hours of my scrap/talking time. He doesn't understand that every MINUTE counts! It starts at 6pm, I want to be there at 5:59pm ready to go!!! He was 10 minutes from home, when some dumb ass had to hit a deer on Rochester Rd, leaving it half alive. No one would move a muscle, per Aaron. I'm going to post the 2 of 3 layouts that I finished. I would like them to count for at least challenge 4. I was unable to bring up the picture of #3, but I know I failed b/c I didn't use masks or the Cricut!!

3 comments:

~Amy said...

This is not a pass or fail thing! I would fail too b/c I don't own a Cricut or a mask! Looking forward to seeing your layouts! :)

Life With Kids said...

I have to finish the journaling. Catie steals all of my good writing pens!! I stopped by LLL on Sunday afternoon and she was CLOSED!!!! I was so upset!! I'll get the journaling done AND the 2nd page of my 3rd layout. The owner of LLL offered to show me how to use the Circut so I will LOVE it, not HATE it!!! :)

Mindy said...

Failure is not an option. I would even count THINKING about scrapbooking as a measure of success.

About Me

My photo
Addison Twp, MI, United States
I would like to take 1 day every week or two and only do things that I enjoy! It seems like I have stopped doing that for too long!