Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Scrap Challenge







Ok...I believe I completed 4a - the one using circles. Had I figure out that using the printer is actaully REALLY fun, I would have printed my copy then cut the circle around it. However, I did the page at a Friday night crop, so it's a moot point!! Here's my version of 4a....I did not do Challenge 3 because I couldn't bring up the images before I left that night. I DID, however, do THREE 2 page layouts that night. I hope it counts for something!

4 comments:

~Amy said...

Love them! Did you use your Cricut for all of the lettering?

Heather Leigh said...

Great Pages Traci!! Now, when are we getting together to get our drink on?!?

Heather Leigh said...

Don't worry about "keeping up" with the challenges or having layouts "count". The important thing is that you're SCRAPPING, sista.

Life With Kids said...

i'm ready to 'get the drink on' anytime! no cricut is used here! i'm still NOT a fan of it! i plan on giving it another chance someday soon! i bought the chipboard words at maggies. i used the creative memories circle cutter (my mother-in-law got me a set for my b-day, just waiting for it to arrive!!!) and ACRYLIC STAMPS, my absolute favorite thing in the world, along w/ my flexible ruler and ink pads!!

About Me

My photo
Addison Twp, MI, United States
I would like to take 1 day every week or two and only do things that I enjoy! It seems like I have stopped doing that for too long!