Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Things are getting better

Ok...I finally got on the treadmill. I ran 4 miles in 45 minutes, which is pretty good if you ask me! I got some of my agression out. I am taking some ME time. Now, it's time to shower and put the kind size comforter back in the duvet cover - the most hated part of having to wash bedding. Catie peed on it last night, so it's been a day process of washing and drying both pieces. I am CRAVING a big bowl of peanut butter cup ice cream w/ chocolate sauce. I will have it by 9pm!!!! I made chicken veggie soup, so the ice cream can off-set my healthy meal!!

1 comment:

Heather Leigh said...

Wow, good to hear you're doing better. With that last post, I thought I was going to have to come over with a straight jacket and a cosmo!

About Me

My photo
Addison Twp, MI, United States
I would like to take 1 day every week or two and only do things that I enjoy! It seems like I have stopped doing that for too long!