Saturday, January 24, 2009

Why drink to much??!!

Last night, Katie came over around 5:30pm to pick Katrina up. Aaron walked in right behind her. He sat down in his 'crispy' work outfit, opened a bottle of wine and a beer for me. A few hours later, Michael called telling his mom to COME home he is HUNGRY!! Max hung up on him, how rude! We called back, told Aaron to pack up and come over for pizza here. Next thing you know, there are beer cans everywhere, kids running crazy and adults falling off of bar stools!! Needless to say, I didn't get my 9 hours of sleep thanks to the alcohol burning out of my system. I got up at 6:15a.m., it's going to be a LONG day! My skin is hot and feverish feeling still. I forced myself to get on the treadmill, but I don't think it did much to improve how I feel! The unplanned get togethers are the most fun!!

1 comment:

Heather Leigh said...

I totally agree! Most of the time the unplanned spontaneous kind of fun is the BEST!

About Me

My photo
Addison Twp, MI, United States
I would like to take 1 day every week or two and only do things that I enjoy! It seems like I have stopped doing that for too long!