Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Today Sucks!

I was planning on having a GOOD day today, however, it was interrupted by having to clean up after slobs. I am sick of being the ONLY one willing to CLEAN this shithole of a house. We are having a little Super Bowl party on Sunday, so I really need to get things in order. The more I clean the angrier I get. I know all will be undone in minutes. The clutter is KILLING me. My mother-in-law is constantly givins us FREE books that her library does NOT want. Why do I want them!!! The cat is shitting in my plant. It's driving me crazy. The cat is digging up the other plant, again, driving me crazy. My hands smell like celery from making soup. Catie keeps destroying the office - paint and shit everywhere. I am in a mood that I could take everything in this house to the Salvation Army and not give a shit about it. The basement is full of CLUTTER and unused/wanted shit. What I would give to have a NORMAL house to live in!!!!!! Everywhere I look is a project UNDONE because I CAN'T DO IT ALONE!!!!!!!!!! I have a great husband who supports every thing I want to do - EXPECT FOR HELPING TO KEEP THIS HOUSE CLEAN!!!!! I wonder why I am crabby all the time!!!!

1 comment:

Patty said...

I have had a similar feeling lately. I am tired of telling the girls the same thing over and over. Last night I threatended to put the Barbies that they left out in "jail" for a week. There were no Barbies or Barbie accessories left out! Unfortunely that tactic doesn't work for their clothes!

About Me

My photo
Addison Twp, MI, United States
I would like to take 1 day every week or two and only do things that I enjoy! It seems like I have stopped doing that for too long!