Sunday, January 25, 2009

Scrap Challenge 2


I tried to duplicate the challenge this week! I was not able to size my pictures down perfectly, which was MY challenge! I am also PC/Printer illiterate. I just got MS Office Suite and don't know a darn thing about it! Sam is having a tempertantrum on the floor. Aaron is on the treadmill. I am still recovering my energy so I have no patience for children today. Needless to say, I wish this day would END!! Here's my layout, Christmas 2007 is DONE!! I'm taking a break on Christmas...2008 will have to wait until next year!! :)

5 comments:

Heather Leigh said...

Woo Hoo! Way to power through the process on day 2 of a major hangover! Those papers are great! Love the colors!!

~Amy said...

Really cute. I love your journaling :)

Life With Kids said...

Because I am a computer/printer dummy, I prefer to handwrite. Some of my friends complain that their handwriting is terrible. BUT, it's something of you left behind in the book for your kids. I always liked seeing things written by my parents/grandparents!! Sometimes my handwriting is good and sometimes it just sticks! Depends on the writing utensil and the day I am having!

Mindy said...

Cute Jammies

Patty said...

Adorable! I love the colors you used.

About Me

My photo
Addison Twp, MI, United States
I would like to take 1 day every week or two and only do things that I enjoy! It seems like I have stopped doing that for too long!